Thursday, July 10, 2008

kenzie

alright!
im starting to not like to blog a lot, i like feel like i never have the time to write everything i've done and then i always forget everything so you just get nuthing of what ive done lately.
but you'll get over it. it doesn't matter its just me.
well. next week im going to girls camp. thats going to be a blast (:
and if i wanna leave, i just gotta call my mom and i get to so yeah. and i dont have to hike because of my foot.
well i dont want to tell you stuff anymore.
i wanna talk about my favorite thing ever!
mCkEnZiE eLiSe LaRsEn
well that was fun.
as you should know// kenzie is my bfffe. ( thats best/bestest freaking friend for eternity )
yeah we made that up together.
yeah, i'd pretty much do anything for her, even though if she asked me to do something and i really didn't want to i probably wouldn't do it (:
but if its like wayy super important i'll do it. and shes good at nagging/arguing too (kenzie when you read this, "i love youuu")
me and kenzie have some good times, lots and lots. we absolutely love to swim together, with just us in tankinis. its way fun to go off of the diving board heheh. dont ask why though. its a little personal.
lets see, me and kenzie are very good arguers together, we make up argues all the time, ask kaitlyn, she was a witness that recorded it one time. sometimes we even take them personal.
when i first met kenzie, both of us weren't that pretty. but somehow we like prettied eachother and we like made our personalities like totally awesome. and we even now have like the same taste in clothing too. sweet (:
omg kenzie has thee cutest feet ive ever seen. she should model shoes. but i look better in pointy toes.. well probably not now with two big slices on my left foot (:
well right at the moment kenzie is gone up north, in idaho at her grandparents house.. i haven't seen her since... june 29 at around 11:30 i think ):
 i miss her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
terribly much.
our anniversary is on my birthday (:
i met her on november 19, 2006 at church.
im sooo glad i met her. omg. she's changed my life drastically.
just knowing that my birthday this year will be the full second year i've known her (:
and when i turn sixteen, it will be three.
its amazing how time flies.
i just want to go over and start our relationship over as how close we are now.
well, the other night i was missing kenzie so much, and i was just so glad that i knew her and that we were bfffe's. it made me cry.. i love her that much and i almost never cry.. im not that emotional.. it kinda sucks but oh well.
anyways. if kenzie was a man, i'd sooo want to marry her, even if my wedding ring was a ring pop. ahah wow, i'd be really tempted to eat it.
haha, thats how mine and kenzies conversations are most of the time, its great. we have thee dumbest conversations you will ever hear, but i love em, even if we disagree or get upset. they're freaking awesome cause they are with her. oh and just so you know, kenzie and me would NEVER. and i mean like totally absolutely not one single chance ever. not ever gunna happen not even in our dreams be like lesbians. ewww. someone asked me that so im just clearing it now.
its totally sisterly love. shes like my sister i never had. or the sister i have with different parents. or my twin. or my other half.
well, i would die for her. well no offense to her but i would die for like anyone. even a stranger. i'd say take me instead. they should live longer. well thats what i think i would do but if i ever had the chance to prove it i might just take a different answer. but maybe not cause that makes me sound like i say i believe in the gospel but if someone says they will kill me if i say i do then i dont say it its like that kinda. so im going to have to think about that.
oh yeah! kenzie.
i miss her so freaking much. we tell eachother everything and if we dont tell eachother everything, we sure do try to.
omg i have a bed time and it sucks cause its now and i wanna keep writing about kenzie. maybe i can for longer. i love giving kenzie makeovers. so dang fun. and we love to do everything together and we always ask eachother for truthful advice. 
its soo easy to talk to kenzie, its like shes my conscious. she tells me whats what and what the heck im supposed to do (:
some of the times her ideas are even good too. well yeah.. some have sucked but thats okay its worth it.
kenzies favorite song is pocketful of sunshine so whenever that song is on, think of kenzie.
last summer mine and kenzies song was umbrella but now i dont know what it is.
omg me and kenzie need to talk about that.
im going to write it down.
okay i cant forget now.
omg when i get my phone im going to like text kenzie and be like hi this is... um... who should i say?
whats a random name.
omg i'll do a guy and she'll freak out.
uum hi this is william.
haha okay that should work.
then i'll be like yeah im totally in love with you and your better than chocolate.
(:
im going to have fun with that
kenzie is so freaking beautiful. shes my gorgeous bestie. duhhh. i get offended if people dont think shes pretty, interesting huh? im like what the heck shes freaking stunning. look at her!! she has very pretty brown hair and thee sparkliest hazel eyes ever. they just say "jocelyn i love youuuu" in them.
oh and i even have thee coolest scar from kenzies friendship.
once upon a time ago me and kenzie both decided taht i'd carry her and i was going down these stairs at church and i thought i was at the bottom but i wasn't and i tripped.. and i landed on my foot and kenzie landed on my foot and it kinda broke and i got surgery but you knew that story (:
but hey i have a cool scar from the one i love.
oh my gosh!
i wish i could clone kenzie but she was male and was like a way hottt guy and was taller than me and i'd wanna marry "ken" heheh.
and i say that shes gotta be a way hott guy cause shes a way hottt girl but some of her wouldn't look too good being a guy (: heheh it makes sense.
well im overdue on my bedtime by twenty minutes. i better go before i have to sit in the timeout chair tomorrow (: haha just kidding but i should go to bed.
and when kenzie does read this.
i love you babe!
forever and eternity♥

1 comment:

Jocelyn Photography said...

whole. lee. crap.
my posts are long (:
but i love kenzie and if i said everything it'd be longer than a book.