Friday, July 25, 2008

ive been tagged. thanks to nicole (:

What I was doing 10 Years ago:
hmm.. lemme ask my momma.
i'd be playing with the ropers or mandi or the venutos (:

What are 3 habits of mine?
1. staying up late
2. bitin my nails.
3. looking in the fridge every time im bored to see if anything new pops up

3 Things you might not know about me:
1. i have a pair of dc shoes that i've only worn once ever.
2. apparently i flirt a lot but most of the time i dont ever realize it.
3. i love eating cranberry sauce just plain out of the can


6 TV Shows/Movies that I Love:
1. what not to wear// i wanna put someone on it one day
2. next. its so weird but its like interesting
3. music and lyrics// its just soo cute
4. rugrats. when i was little i was so obsessed with this show i had nightmares about it
5. sleeping beauty// she is my favorite princess. and i like cinderella and the swan princess too though.
6. the x effect.. its so corny its funny.


4 Books that I Love:
1. twilight series
2. the face on the milk carton
3. the truth about forever (fantastic book)
4. uglies series


5 of my Favorite Foods:
1. cereal
2. french toast
3. margaritas (hey, they come with a strawberry and i eat them more than i eat my food at olive garden...)
4. cantelope
5. ramen


5 Best Friends:
1. mckenzie elise larsen
2. kaitlyn clove
3. kyle cabell
4. rory welker/brown
5. sean michael wood


7 favorite songs/bands/artists:
1. out of my league by stephen speaks
2. invisible by taylor swift
3. amazed by lonestar
4. taylor swift
5. brad paisley
6. tim mcgraw
7. plain white t's
those are in an order.. i can never order out music. theres so many freaking good stuff.

Your Favorite Place To be:
in a nice warm bed sleeping (:

mmkay. i was tagged. now imma tag people
and you gotta do it if you read thissss.
mmkay.
tagged people:
• kaitywaity
• kenzie
• sean

2 comments:

Nicole Winona said...

hahaha Nice joce you put a smile on my face girl :D

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

haha nice now i have to do it!