Tuesday, June 24, 2008

rasist bread


hello.
today im like lazy its really fun (: ive been organizing stuff though, thats always good. omg! since im in an organizing mood imma try to do a personal progress thing! (i decided to do a project where i organize things, easy enough) but dont worry i got harder stuff imma do too.
so far ive organized my skin ideas into a binder. and i organized a notebook too.
and i hafta organize the floor by my desk (mom's request) and i wanna do my desk.
omg!
yesterday i counted my money. it was depressing.. haha not really.
i have $47.78 and im puting five bucks into my bank account cause i got a check with five bucks on it.. i dont remember why its from last year.. and i gotta pay my tithing.. so thats like five bucks.
but hey, i have $205.36 in my savings account. (: i haven't really done anything to get money lately.. oh well. but now i want a job.
i dont have my social security number memorized.
okay.
i have a new inside joke (:
i was in the kitchen the other day and i wanted some bread. and we only had wheat bread, so i thought (for some reason) "is my mom rasist against white bread?" or something on the line of that. then i was writing it on the shopping list and i accidently wrote rasist bread. hehe so now white bread is rasist bread, okay.
last week on wednesday me and kaitywaity (kaitlyn) hung out.
i gave her a makeover! it was soooooo fun (: and mandarin chicken is good.


those are never ever before seen by like anyone (besides a couple of people) but still they are funny. hehe. me and kaitywaity were in midair on a swing. (:


this is my absolutely favorite picture from our fun day (: kaitywaity is just glowing.










we had just a bundle of fun. it was "very great"
haha okay another inside joke. hehe
i was talking to this kid and i was like how are you? and he said "very great"
and then i said "well thats very great"
haha! (: i dont know why i think thats so funny but it cracked me up.. just ask kevin.
oh yeah well anyways i love hangin out with kaitlyn its wayyyyyyy "very great" fun. hehe

wanna see the gorgeous beautiful babe that i get to call my best freaking friend for eternity (aka kenzie but if your not a dough head then you already knew that)

sooo pretty (: im proud to say that shes my bfffe. and not yours. hehe. shes so fun to hang out with and we've been through a lot, even if some of the stuff has sucked. but we're like tight.
mine and her anniversary is on my birthday! crazy i know! we met on november 19, 2006 (:
we were just meant to be best friends// i can tell. in one of her journals, it said she felt like she needed a very very good best friend to help her through her life, and then she met me and she didn't hafta write about that anymore. we just kinda complete eachother in a way. its amazing how close we are, i mean, if she was a guy, i'd wanna marry her.. i mean him. haha

im so weird. its really funny but im retarded too. haha im just weird and retarded by saying im weird and retarded and now your probably like why would jocelyn think that? and im just going to say because i can and because its true. im unique... just like everyone else. (:
i dont think i like my voice but i dont know how to change it so im stuck with this one for now. maybe it'll be different when im older.

okay as you should know i love making skins on bebo. very very fun. (:
i used to really really suck at it.. me and kenzie a long time ago when we were still best friends, but we were suckie at skin making, we made a skin.. imma put a picture of it on here..


this is the very very very old skin. it says you were the river that washed my  heart away. only to have it dumped to its death.
then a while ago me and kenzie decided to make a very beautiful skin with the same quote. look how much improvement we made (:

it says the same thing. just so much better looking (:
today i ate cheerios for breakfast cause im trying to lower my cholesterol. haha just kidding. but i did have cheerios.
well.. this is it.

2 comments:

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

whoa! u did those skins?!
when i first saw them i was like oooh
i like those! and i didnt even know they were made by u! crazy huh?!

Jocelyn Photography said...

haha very crazy babe.