Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my first posttt (:

dude.
this is weirdddd. i have like absolutely no idea what im doinnn. (:
kenzie wanted me to get a bloggg// so i did. what a good friend am i.
well, at the moment i am freaking obsessed with the song invisible by taylor swift.
its amazing.
imma put it on here when i learn how to do that (:
here are the lyrics (note to you: this has to do with nobodyy)
she cant see the way your eyes, will light up when you smile. 
she'll never notice how you stop and stare, when ever she walks by. 
and you cant see me wanting you the way you want her, 
but you are everything to me 

and I just wanna show you, 
she dont even know you. 
she's never gonna love you like I want to, 
and you just see right through me, 
but if you only knew me, 
we could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable, instead of just invisible. 

there's a fire inside of you, 
that cant help but shine through, 
shes never gonna see the light, 
no matter what you do. 
and all I think about is how to make you think of me, 
and everything that we could be. 

and I just wanna show you, 
she don't even know you, 
shes never gonna love you like i want to, 
and you just see right through me, 
but if you only knew me, 
we could be a beautiful, miracle, unbeleiveable, instead of just invisible. 

like shadows in the faded light, 
aohh we're invisible. 
i just wanna open your eyes, 
and make you realize. 

i just wanna show you, 
she don't even know you, 
baby let me love you let me want you.., 
you just see right through me, 
but if you only knew me, 
we could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable, instead of just invisible. 

she cant see the way your eyes, will light up when you smile...

its darlinggg ♥
well anyways..
iimma be random now.
today i went outside in my backyard at eleven and i didn't go inside till 12:30// im a lil burned (:
my hair is super soft today. i like it a lottt.. i did my bangs different than i usually would and yeah..
im chewing gum but it tastes gross so im going to spit it out. mission accomplished.
i am on msn right this very right now. and i am currently talking to my buddies kaitywaity and mattttt. (im texting kenzie on not my cell phone)
i want a cell phone. its cool to be able to carry it around and text kenzie. its so much better than msn.. i dont even have to say brb! :D
well.. this'll have to be it for my first postttt.
i love youuuuuu (whoever you are)

2 comments:

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

lol i loveee you tooooo!! lol jk. nice blog. have you checked mine out yet? you should! well cya!

Nicole Winona said...

JOCE!!!!!!!!!!
heyy i did not know that you had a blog!!!! yay now i have 4 friends with blogs he he!!! anyways see ya later!!
p.s. i am adding you to my friends list kk's!!!!!
♥'s U!!!!!!!!!!